Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone up to speed on Canon Digital cameras?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need some guidance on what digital camera to buy.
    I have a 35MM Canon EOS 650 with 3 very nice lenses.

    I want to get a digital body to use my lenses on but with so many different models of Canon digital bodies I am completely lost.

    If anyone stays current with this stuff who might be able to guide me I sure would appreciate some help from those I can trust.

    Please drop me a PM as this sure is Off Topic here.

    Thanks

    Gary

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member westend9's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    296
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gary, thought I'd post this since others might be curious. If that EOS 650 uses the EF style lenses like newer EOS 35mm SlRs, then any of the digital bodies in the EOS ineup will be compatible. Scroll down here for lens selections: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...categoryid=111

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 08, 2008 02:48 AM: Message edited by: westend9 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member gortnipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2008
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Gary - I found this site to be very helpful, as it has good comparison features and had good reviews. I havent used it in a year or two, so I hope it is still up to date.

    http://www.dpreview.com/

    David

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.